Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!!


Today we celebrated Jack's birthday. It was so much fun. We had a pretty good turn out and I think everyone had a good time and the cousins seemed to have a blast. When everyone arrived we sang and let Jack have his cake. He wasn't too interested in eating it unless Aunt Kara helped (Aunt Kara is a solid source of sugar).

Cakes are pretty fun to feel. But how do they taste Aunt Kara???.............
Oh so good.Cakes are great...what can I say??
We of course had the party in the garage due to the mess and the number of people. One of the best parts of the party in my opinion was the PUMPKIN PIE and EGG NOG!!! Don't you love the season?? Cause I know I do.

And then we had to do a pumpkin pinata. Jack wasn't so interested in that, and he wasn't very interested in the presents either.... he was in fact interested in the heater. Pinatas are always fun.
And Here is my niece Natalie and my great nephew Gavin (I know... can you believe I am a great Aunt?? I'm getting over the hill...) Obviously jack is 1 year old here, Gavin is about 4 months old. Gavin is 3 ounces heavier and they are the same height. I'm thinking we should enter them in a mini sumo wrestling meet. They are destined to be great buddies.

5 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like it was a great party! And I do love this time of year! Especially since my birthday is coming up!

Suzie said...

What a fun party. Jack was born at the perfect time of year, especially with you for a mom! I'm loving that you served egg nog!

Sina said...

Hahahahah! I love it!!!!!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Looks like the party turned out great!! The pinata looks like a ton of fun. Jack looks so funny with his cake not too interested but then dug right in!! And yes I do love this time of year, I have made two batches of pumpkin muffins and am loving them!!

KandK said...

I am so sorry we weren't able to come to the party! The kids were so excited to get the invitation in the mail!! He is so cute!!!