Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Last night was glorious. it was fantastic, it was amazing, it was sweet, it was nearly sinful. The first full night of sleep since the little bundle we call Jack was born! on his 4 month anniversary/birthday whatever you want to call it. So cross your fingers and toes that he keeps this up tonight as well!!!!! Also last sunday (the sunday before superbowl sunday) Jack rolled over twice! I guess he was just the right amount of mad to give him the momentum to roll over, because he hasn't done it since.

5 comments:

Suzie said...

I will cross my fingers that this continues. Perhaps he'll notice that a well rested mommy makes for a happy mommy & he'll want to try again!

Patty Sue Martin said...

What a glorious day for you!! I'll cross my fingers that he keeps it up.

Brooke said...

Oh that is such good news! I can't wait for that day. We are getting closer. He goes from 3:00 to 3:30 the next night to almost 4:00 last night. I keep thinking that one of these days he'll just sleep that little bit extra longer! What a happy day for you! I'm jumping up and down for you over here! Yippee!!!

Sina said...

WooooHoooo! Happy Days! I'm glad you enjoyed and hoping for tonight too!

Torrie said...

i'm hoping it continues, isn't it amazing how well you feel with sleep, you start to think, oh this is how I used to feel, ya I remember life was fun and I could think past one hour ahead of time. here's to hoping it is a great night tonight.