Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Pix

A few weekends ago we went to get the Martin family pictures done. The photographer Marcie Jessee posted some sneak peaks on her blog at http://www.jesseephotography.com/ here is Jack's portrait pic. she asked if i wanted to try a different one but I really like the GQ look of this:Here is the grandkid pic, i really love this one. When we were setting up for it we originally going to have my dad hold baby Avery and mom hold Jack and Oaklee...... then my dad gets suddenly panicked at the thought of holding a little tiny baby and hastily volunteers to hold oaklee. Dont you think it would be easier to hold the sleeping infant?? Funny dad.


Hopefully the our little family pic will turn out.....

5 comments:

Sina said...

I love Jack's model pose! He's such a cute Jackobugz!!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I am so excited to see more of them and excited to see you are alive. Mark got engaged last night too. You think you guys can make it down again before the end of the year.

Ti'ana said...

ya for sure we will make it down! super exciting for mark, do they have a date in mind?

Patty Sue Martin said...

I would've kept that one of Jack too its just so Jack I love it.

Suzie said...

Those are sooo cute! I love Jack's pose!