Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hospital and Home


Luke and Mommy a few hours after he was born... We don't have any pictures of him right after he came... we didn't really have time to worry about having the camera handy...
After a nice tub. All clean and fuzzy hair.
Big Brother Jack so proud to have a baby! Went to the store and got the perfect balloon announcing to the world that he had a special delivery. My mom said when they came out of the store people were just grinning at him because he was so proud to have his balloon and to go see baby Luke. What a sweet brother he is. I love him so much.
Loving to hold baby Luke. And I was so happy to see my little man again.
Isn't he handsome??
Getting dressed to come home! This was such an easy little boy, no jaundice, no problems... just ready to be home.
Finally home.
Mom and her two sweet boys. We couldn't be any happier. And we got to come home on Jack's birthday October 1st, what a great way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Oh baby Luke is so precious. He resembles Jack, but I think he has his own look. What a cutie. You look great! I hope I look that good after I have my little babe. Jack is a super cute big brother I love how much he loves Luke already!

Suzie said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see him!