Monday, October 13, 2008

JACK'O LANTERN



This is my little pumpkin baby! Isn't he darling?Since Dan, Jack, and I were unable to go to Spanish Fork to my parent's house for the great pumpkin harvest (all the family meets up and picks pumpkins out of the pumpkin patch for Halloween and has an end of the year BBQ over the fire pit) my parents brought up some pumpkins from the patch that cousins carol and john picked out for jack (and Dan and I). We decided since grandma and grandpa Martin couldn't see Jack for Halloween we would dress him up and celebrate early.
We got good use out of that cute candy corn hat! Gram says he is the candy corn baby. And for the rest of his life she is going to put candy corn in his treats for Halloween. Funny Gram.
Proud Gram and Papa. Gram loves to snuggle Jack, but Papa is still scared to hold him, still to little.

Jack loves to sleep of course. He is out like a light.
I love this first family picture. I just find it hilarious that Jack looks so so tiny. His little head looks absolutely tiny.

5 comments:

Sina said...

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, he's too cute in his pumpkin outfit! How darling! Oh he's just sooooo cute! I like that about Mom and the candy corn. That's sweet! Gives him loves and kisses from me!

Suzie said...

That outfit is the cutest! What a cute family!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Very cute pictures! Jack is looking so cute I love the whole outfit and. You are looking good yourself! At least you weren't the ones not at the pumpkin harvest...we were lonely out here in no mans land!!

Kara said...

I so want to hold him! How much longer til you come to Idaho!!

Torrie said...

how cute, I love that his name is Jack it goes so well with October. You are a festive family, cute picture, and yes Bubba's is way better in Jackson, we thought of you while eating there.