Thursday, October 9, 2008

Little Boy


Yesterday I decided to have some fun with Jack and take some pictures and a little video. He is one week old here. Hopefully this will help you get to know the little guy a bit more.This is when he just woke up from a nap.


This is Jack in his little bear outfit, the first outfit Dan and I bought when we found out Jack would be a little boy. I must say he is DARN cute. Good thing he looks like his dad.
AAAAAHHHHHH so handsome. The hat is a little big still. I find it hilarious how so many people told me not to buy newborn clothes or hardly any newborn diapers.... it turns out my little man will probably be in them for a bit longer than usual.Also his pants are to big, everything is a little baggy still. Dan says they are his MC Hammer pants....

5 comments:

Sina said...

He's too cute! I love the bear hat. Oh so sweet.

Patty Sue Martin said...

I am so excited that you posted pictures! I was getting a bit anxious to see him again. I love his outfit. Before you know his too big hat will be too small!

Unknown said...

he is so cute! Congratulations! What size are his MC Hammer Pants? Newborn? He's TINY!

KandK said...

Handsome boy he is!!!
Glad you are having so much fun with him!!

Pamela said...

so cute! Congrats :D I ended up stopping by your parent's anyway for your shower since I haven't been online since leaving the hospital. Luckily she was there. We were already down returning my in-law's truck that we borrowed while moving.

Congrats again! Much love being sent your little family's way