Friday, June 12, 2009

Cinco de Mayo among other things...


Is it really June already? My my where did May go? It came as a shock that my last blog was April 30. But here we are again....


I love this picture of my 7 month old love. It reminds me of the lame pictures people always take of themselves and put on myspace or facebook or whatever. You know the serious face, they are trying to be cool and "artistic" or some rubbish, trying to show how beautiful they are...... nice job Jack, im sure you would find many potentials on eharmony....

And this is the cockeyed smile that has a vice like grip on my heart.


For cinco de mayo we had some people from our ward over for a little fiesta. It was a good time with enchiladas and tacos... mmm...mmmmm... anyways they brought us (or rather Jack) a gift, so he can nurture his maraca playing mariachi skills, do you think maybe they will add maracas to rock band someday?? If so he's your man, or baby, or something.


This was more than a month ago, don't worry he has vastly improved his shakin' skills, now that he can sit up and shake at the same time without much effort. But he sure loves those maracas, must have a little Latino in him.

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Too cute! Josh & I are laughing at his cute "online" pic of himself. It totally looks like one that people take for their facebook picture.

Kara said...

What a sweet boy! He is to stinking cute! He needs to come and play with aunt kara!!

Sina said...

hahahahahaha!!! thats too cute!

Patty Sue Martin said...

He is so cute! What a fun little present for him!!