Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain Rain dont go away stay around a few more days


I know you are thinking "has she gone completely mental??" The answer is no, no I don't believe so. I know we have been living through a monsoon but we just finished prepping our yard and had it hydroseeded yesterday!! HURRAY! Its been a long month getting it all ready, and so if it decides to keep raining, thats quite alright by me, less watering I have to worry about, and then I dont fret about the sprinkler system, since it is set to water 3 times a day.
And here is me and Jack doing some managerial work, you know being the supervisors, making sure daddy is doing everything right. Dont be decieved by how the snugglie makes me look, I'm NOT pregnant.

6 comments:

Sina said...

lol, I'm the rain fairy, and I do believe more rain is coming your way!

Torrie said...

I don't think rain is ever leaving so I guess just enjoy it right, that is funny about your picture, I didn't even look at you just the baby until you pointed out to let us know you are not pregnant, you should have not said anything, regardless you look great, and Jack is so cute, I guess Dan is a close second but I still think I got the cutest brother, no bias here or anything

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I don't think you look pregnant and seriously how cute is Jack. LOVE.

Suzie said...

You & that baby who is sticking his tongue out are both adorable!

KandK said...

Good luck on getting the grass to grow!!!
We have loved the rain, but sunshine is also great!!

Patty Sue Martin said...

I would want more rain if I were you to. I hope the hydroseed takes good, it will be so nice for you to have grass in!!