Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dan in Real Life


This is Dan. Dan is my husband. I love him. He aspires to be a pilot. He even has the shades to prove it. I love him. I love his dimple. I made him pose for these pictures. He hates it. I love it. I love him. He loves me. So he lets me make him pose for pictures.

Not quite the airplane size he wants to fly. It does the job for now. He's a pretty good pilot. He says he is going outside to do some work. Work means flying apparently. I love him. Jack loves him. He is starting to say dadadadadadada. Jack is not Dan. Dan flew a plane into a power line. We got a good laugh out of that. I don't know how the power company man was thinking. I love dan. He's a good man. He makes me happy. He makes me smile. Forever.

6 comments:

Sina said...

you're a nut t! so is the plane toast?

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

Ok so I love Dan but not like you which is good cause I think my husband and you would not appreciate it. He makes me laugh which I miss and you guys are so far away.
I get the love thing, I love Chris like that and he loves me like that which makes life bliss, right?!

Suzie said...

That's hilarious that he put the plane into the power line!

KandK said...

I love your post!!!

Kara said...

We should post the pictures that we took of Dans awesome work on the powerlines and the fan club that got to witness the experience!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Dan is closer to a real pilot than Mitch, Mitch's planes are babies compared to Dans!! And Mitch's crashed into a gutter so it is currently not working!! And I loved the clothes I've only looked at them about 20 times!! I cant wait to find out what we are having!!