Friday, December 30, 2011

Luke's Blessing Day



The first Sunday in December we blessed Luke Richard. It was a wonderful day spent at church and with family. I love that my husband is worthy to hold the Priesthood and to bless our children. He gave Luke a wonderful blessing. I appreciate all the love our family has for us. Our house is smaller but it was fun to have cousins run and play and to eat together. Mental note for next time to have a baby in summer it would make it much easier. My dad also bore his testimony, it was very touching to me. He mentioned how he noticed in our home we have pictures of the temple or how we are trying to do what is right by reading our scriptures. Just little things around that he noticed and it made me feel good inside and made me want to try to continue to do what is right, makes me wonder how my Heavenly Father feels when we are keeping his commandments. (Side note: Thomas said I looked like Mrs. Claus... haha)

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I LOVE your dress!

Patty Sue Martin said...

I love all your updates and pictures. I'm glad Luke's blessing went well. I can't believe how big he is he is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet the little guy in person. And are you kidding me Jack is such a big boy I love how you do his hair its way cute.