Friday, December 30, 2011

November


Doing more tummy time together. Jack is always wanting to know what Luke is up to. And if there is any drool Jack is the first to clean it up. I've been asked how it is having 2 kids. I'd say its just fine, but of course it does take more time to accomplish anything. And the thought of going anywhere might talk you out of going altogether.
We celebrated Dan's 30th bday!! OLD MAN!! My mom refers to him as a gadget man, and of course he wanted a new gizmo for his birthday. So the loving wife I am was up at 4am buying a kinect on a thanksgiving day sale. We couldn't leave Jack out so for an even funner bday for dan he got Once Upon a Monster Sesame Street kinect game. Lucky Dad! I am sure you can see the enthusiasm.
Luke getting so big at 2 months, sitting in the bumbo chair. I love the bumbo, for all those in child bearing years I would totally suggest it.

We did Thanksgiving dinner with Kara and Aaron, it was a lot of fun. Then Kara and I hit the black friday sales at walmart at 10, childrens place at 12, jcpenney at 3. It was brutal, but totally worth it. Walmart was insane, I totally was crushed in the wake of insane people getting video games... but I get the one I wanted after some bartering with other people.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Did you get a new xbox or just a kinect? We got one too. We should play together. Any other games? We have adventures, carnival, Sports 2, and Disneyland Adventures.

Ti'ana said...

ooo we have sports 2