Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RELEASE DATE

Well I was just chatting with my mominlaw and popinlaw and they found out when they are going to be released off their mission in Yap. AUGUST 20th!! How exciting, I wasnt expecting it to be so late, I was thinking more June. But I guess this gives more time for Jack to practice saying grandma. Diane seemed a little sad that she would miss the 4th of July this year again (big Miller holiday) so we should surely plan a "4th of July Fiesta in August". Fireworks, dutch oven and a pinata were mentioned so they must be a very important part.

8 comments:

KandK said...

Since we are missing the original July 4th festivities this year maybe we can plan something around the Labor day time frame? You Idaho Millers just let us know!
Yep, pinata is always a must

Ti'ana said...

i think thats a great idea kim, labor day sounds good to me, how about the rest of the millers?

Kara said...

We are always up for a party!! Why aren't Kevin and Kim coming up for the 4th?

Sina said...

will you adopt me?

Ti'ana said...

lol sure

Suzie said...

Sina, the thing of it is, we're getting big enough, you can just watch the blog for when it's happening & show up. No one will dare ask who you are, for fear it is one of their siblings or nieces & nephews that they haven't seen in a while... they will probably think you are me, just a little taller...

Torrie said...

love the idea, i'm in....well that is if they make it to august 20???c

Sina said...

mmmmm, I should do that. It would be funny. Cousin Edna or something sounds great.