Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mini Cupcakes


I found this fun recipe off of pioneerwoman.com, and its true you might just pass out from all the preciousness. These were super easy to make but super time consuming. I delivered 7 plates of them around my neighborhood, hopefully they are edible enough. What you do is bake a cake, put in some frosting, roll into little balls, melt chocolate bark put into candy molds and put in the ball, let it set up then dip into colored chocolate then add sprinkles and an m&m. Easy enough. They ended up being the a little bigger than a small reccess peanut buttercup.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Those look great!

Sina said...

OMG T! Those are soooooo dang cute! I might have to call you bakerella!

Kara said...

Those look so fun! I would love you to teach me how to make them!!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Those are way cute! You might have to make them next time we are at your moms!

Torrie said...

yum, i think someone made those at our last RS activity, I'm going to look that up because they are cute but sound good to eat too

KandK said...

I saw that recipe.....looks so good! What a fun treat to make! I'll have to try it at my next party...