Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 months and going on retirement


On my latest trip to Utah my mom and I found this cute outfit at The Children's Place (Kara I apologize, I can now see why you love that store and can browse for hours (or so it seems) I guess I just didn't see the possiblities before). Dan is not so fond of this outfit though... he claims it makes Jack look like he should be living in a retirement community in Florida, I rebuke him by saying EXACTLY.... but isn't he so darn cute? I also argue that he wears a diaper, has no teeth, and eats pureed food.... fits the part pretty well I think. The top picture Dan thinks Jack has the perfect old man face. What can I say, this is one of the novelties of having babies right? ...... men just don't get it. WHO ME?

3 comments:

Suzie said...

You need to put a fishing pole in his hand & he'd be ready to go!

Sina said...

You need to have a newspaper with him!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Mitch absolutely loved this picture!! He agrees with Dan that Jack looks like a old man!! I think it is so cute!!