Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kudos to Kara

As always I give thanks to Karas wonderful genius when it comes to sales and couponing. She is AMAZING! Thanks for the coupons Kara, I was able to get 10 bbq sauces, 20 pounds boneless pork loin, and 30 boxes of mac and cheese for about$18, and saved $70. SWEET. I know you are thinking but wait T doesn't like pork loin?? Well I will tell you this, there is ONE count that again ONE good way to eat BONELESS pork loin:

Cracker Pork Loin

3 pork tender loin
1/2 pkg. Ritz crackers
1/4 pkg. saltine crackers
1 egg

Salt and pepper pork chops, place in beaten egg, coat in crackers (crackers have been smashed in a baggy) cover pan with vegi oil. cook pork loin till golden brown. put in glass dish cover with foil bake at 350 till done (20-30 min). Eat will homemade country gravy.

I never said it was healthy because it certainly isnt but it makes a wonderfully delicious fall/winter chilly night meal. Ok you can have it in summer too, but who likes eating hot food in summer?

2 comments:

Sina said...

you like eating hot foods in the summer because you're a Fall/Winter freak like me! Stuffed manicoti for dinner tonight with fresh french bread mmmmmm comfort foods!

Just the 3 of us. said...

This is exctly how my mom makes it. It completely reminds me of home.