Thursday, June 26, 2008

THE BEST HOT COCOA EVER



Not many people can claim "the best ever" or "the worlds best," and I of course can not claim that in total absolution so lets downsize that a tad : ANYONE WHO CAN COUNT ON SNOW FOR HALLOWEEN'S BEST HOT COCOA EVER. There that seems pretty reasonable, and I do think a lot of us can claim as much. So if you are like me and have to make hot cocoa in bulk and need something better than the packaged junk here you go!

HOT COCOA

10 2/3 cups instant nonfat dry milk
6 ounce jar powdered non dairy creamer
2 cups powdered sugar
16 ounce can instant chocolate drink mix

Combine all ingredients and mix well. Put in airtight container. Store in cool dry place for up to 6 months.

So there you have it! I know the timing on this may seem a bit off, but don't worry if you forget about this recipe come fall time I will most likely be reposting this one to help warm your frozen toes.

6 comments:

Caboose said...

You do realize that it is going to be 98 degrees on Sunday right?

Kara said...

Ti
are you feeling okay? I have a really good orange julius recipe! It is made with ice and COLD things!!

Ti'ana said...

Dan didn't you once tell me that in hot places in Europe during the summer, maybe not in Europe, but I know they do somewhere, that when it is hot they drink very hot coffee or something to actually cool themselves down. something like that... so I not the only crazy person in the universe. There has to be at least 2 or 3 more crazies out there somewhere....

Caboose said...

Yes in Turkey they drink hot tea. But that doesnt make it right.

KandK said...

The chocolate drink mix, is that the chocolate milk kind?

Emily wanted hot chocolate today.....I told her NO it is too hot!

Ti'ana said...

Poor emily. lol. I guess koolaid will have to do for now. The chocolate drink mix is whatever chocolate milk type mix you like best, like nesquick or something. I like to change it up and try different kinds for fun, it keeps things spicy and exciting in this Miller household.