Monday, June 23, 2008

Growing Pumpkins

Well I finally joined the blogging world. Although I'm not sure who is going to read my blog.... I suppose my dedicated husband will, mostly because i make up 50% of the dedicated readership of his blog, so it would really be like returning a favor. I did not create a blog earlier simply because I had no idea what to name it. But alas i found my answer. What do you think when you see a pumpkin? That's right Halloween, then your mind automatically skips to Thanksgiving, then before you know it you're at Christmas. My favorite time of year between October and December, when you have do drink sickening amounts of hot cocoa, wear scarves, watch the leaves turn to pretty shades then fall off and you get to walk in crunchy leaves. Its wonderful. And this year we get to look forward to a baby! Although I must say its taking a very very long time to get there this year. But don't worry my friends, i have already started my yearly promotion of winter. Yes that's right Winter. Every year when we are about 6 months away from Christmas and winter and in the dead of summer I really start missing it. so that's when i break out the hot cocoa, Christmas music etc. Well i suppose I'm off to find material that is really "bloggable."

5 comments:

Caboose said...

You mean someone actually reads my blog.

Suzie said...

I read both of your blogs! Your love of winter is crazy! By the way, I think the cold weather & hot chocolate is what got you into your predicament.

KandK said...

You are so funny!! I love the winter, minus the cold!!

Torrie said...

yeah! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. When do we get to see your pumpkin stomach? Are you going to snap photos as the weeks go by so we can see the ripening process? Winter is good for skiing, I'm just enjoying the few days we have had without having to wear a jacket or coat.

Ti'ana said...

hhhmmm I suppose I will have dan takes some pregnancy pictures of his pumpkin wife.