Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mixer

As I patiently await the coming of motherhood I have begun thinking about motherhood skills and tasks and things needed for a smooth transition. mop (x), broom (x), "wrags" (x), detergent (x), spray and wash (x), kitchenaid mixer ( ), Pots and pans (x), laundry basket (x), cleansers (x), vacuum (x). yadda yadda yadda.


Ok now lets all pretend we are 3 and find the missing piece to my motherhood jigsaw puzzle! I think this one would be especially helpful to Dan :) that was a big innocent smile. No really this doesn't have to happen immediatly or even for quite some time, I was just thinking about the wonderful aspects of being a stay at home mom and actually cooking meals. Warm bread, bread sticks, cookies..... Someday my friends. Basically ever since I saw Kara use her Kitchenaid mixer to make breadsticks did I get a hankering to get my very own. The breadsticks were great and so easy to make. I never knew being Italiano was sooo easy. What is your favorite thing to make with a kitchenaid mixer?

3 comments:

KandK said...

I don't even have a kitchenaid I have been married for 18 years...but I have a bosch....I mix everything that I bake in it....last night it was cookies. I do breadsticks (just like Kara), fry bread, bread, cinnamon rolls....just about anything that I can't use a spoon for!!

Kara said...

I LOVE my mixer! I was married a long time and I have no idea what I did without it!! I love to make bread dough in it, for like cinnamon rolls or things like that I love it!!

Ti'ana said...

cinnamon rolls would be AMAZING with hot cocoa... think of the possibilities!