Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Basement

And finally this is the basement. Currently it holds the prized possesions we don't have space for upstairs or don't know what to do with in general. Note that baby you see on the gun cabinet is not Jack. I would never be that stupid, that baby happens to be the doll the my dear mom used to teach me how to bathe babies with, because I was pretty nervous about the whole ordeal.


And this is our food storage room, I bet you are impressed with our organizational skills, just crack the boxes open and here ya go. Someday we will have shelves, and that day will be nice. The basement has room for a family room, 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, storage room, and furnace room. It will be nice to have this all done in the future.
And this is my long lost pal that I hope to get reacquainted with. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Sina said...

So T, I love the house! It's cute! You're going to have a gorgeous yard when it finally gets done, grass, trees and flowers! Very nice on the so far decorating to!!!

Suzie said...

Cute house! I can't wait to see it in person!

KandK said...

Great house!!! You are a great decorator!!! Gotta love having more space and a baby to fill it up!

Nicole said...

That is a beautiful house, and your decorations are absolutely darling. That is going to be so nice for you guys. Kash and Jack have the same crib bedding and lamp. I love it. Thanks for sharing!!

Just the 3 of us. said...

Congrats on the house. It is lovely. It looks like you will be very comfortable there.