Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kitchen

Here is the kitchen, I really don't know if you care about seeing all this but oh well. You can skip it if you want. I love the knotty alder cabinets and all the black matching appliances. I am still firguring out how to decorate the rest of the top of the cabinets. The only thing I don't like is the dishwasher is louder than a train. The door you see is out to the garage.


The only autumn/fall decorations I have out. And the pumpkin John picked out for Jack.
The kitchen table and all the decorations I am still deciding where to put. The glass sliding door goes out to the backyard. The backyard has a nice cement pad to put some chairs and the grill on. And here is Dan's christmas. Its a really great grill. The food is delicious. I know it is way before christmas but it was on sale end of season. So worth it.

No comments: