Sunday, November 16, 2008

35 Reasons Why I Love My Sister Sina

  1. She loves everyone.
  2. She reminds me of my grandma.
  3. She taught me how to bead long ago.
  4. She has wonderful children, that I adore, and that make me laugh constantly.
  5. She teaches her children how to love.
  6. She is a hard worker, in everything she does she puts her whole heart in it.
  7. She let me use her horse Dash.
  8. She spent time with me taking care of the horses, braiding them, washing them, beading them, matching polo wraps, teaching me how to ride better.
  9. She and my brothers took me under their wing in 4H.
  10. She is very giving.
  11. She makes the cutest recieving blankets of all time.
  12. Jack loves his blankies and they keep him nice and warm.
  13. She married a good man (dont tell thomas I said that), he is also very generous and kind and giving, even though he is a pain in my rear, I must admit he has saved me many times.
  14. She likes to joke around.
  15. We are very similar in our weird quirks, like our love for Mr. Darcy and Edward Cullen, and Capes and Clokes and moss covered trees, Vampires in general, the color deep red.
  16. Books, she is constantly reading, I love the example she gave me growing up for the passion of reading, and the importance of it.
  17. She makes me laugh.
  18. If I have any questions or concerns I know I can always confide in her.
  19. She is a wonderful Aunt Sina that loves to dote on her niece and nephew.
  20. She planned and prepared the most wonderful pumpkin baby shower ever.
  21. She makes pumpkin pie. And she cooks very well.
  22. No matter how much we didn't get along growing up and no matter the things that were said, she still loves me.
  23. She was a beacon of hope and light and support for me when I needed comfort and love, and showed me how to forgive and love my grandpa again. This to me is one of the kindest, loving and patient acts she will ever do for me. And I cannot thank her enough for her example and unyielding love, even when it is hard to forgive and put things behind you.
  24. She is fun to talk to.
  25. She makes wonderful scarfs. I love scarfs.
  26. She loves the rain and the snow, two things I can understand completely.
  27. She loves animals.
  28. She perseveres through lifes struggles, and has so much strength.
  29. She knows the importance of the gospel.
  30. The simlest things can make her happy.
  31. She is very thankful and full of gratitude.
  32. She has compassion like I will never know.
  33. She started doing a lot of geneology and family history, I envy this, she knows the deep importance of the work we need to do for those beyond the veil. I must make a note to learn what she does on this subject.
  34. She loves hot cocoa.
  35. And finally (even though there are many many more reasons) because she is my big sister, and I love her.

5 comments:

Suzie said...

That's really nice! Is it your bday Sina, or Ti are you just missing your sis today?

Sina said...

T must be missing me, Even though I think I miss her more!!! She's my sis and my best friend!!! I love her soooooo much!!!!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet and all those reasons are really neat. It was great to know those things about Sina!!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Thanks T for making me look like a bad sister inlaw, I didn't post anything thoughful like that! J/k that was a great post! Sina is a great person and has so many talents to share with the rest of us. I must say that Carol gave me one of the scarfs that sina made and I quite like it. It is fashionable and keeps me warm in this wyoming wind.

Nicole said...

Hi there. Our new bishopric is Bruce Thornock as bishop, Shawn Martin as 1st Counselor and Buck Bruce as 2nd Counselor they are re-doing almost everything but YW and Primary.