Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Picture


At thanksgiving we took some family pictures. Here we are The Dan Miller Family. Jack was so good for all the pictures his eyes were wide open and was being a good boy.
Here is the Martin clan, I think it turned out pretty good.

Carol was so excited to finally meet Jack. She is a very good cousin. The first day we were there Carol followed Jack and I around like a little puppy. She had two small teddy bears and she took one of my burp wrags and used it as a recieving blanket, she would swaddle them like I swaddled Jack, and she would feed them with a bottle, and burp them. Then I needed to bathe Jack so I thought she would be interested in helping, she LOVED it. She was a good mini mommy.Jack and John had a good time as well, but I think John will have to wait a little bit longer to get to play. I couldnt believe how much my niece and nephews changed. Carol looks like she has grown up so much and lost a lot of that baby fat on her cheeks. We stopped on our way home to see Josh and Suzie, I can't believe how much Sam changed. It is simply crazy.

4 comments:

Sina said...

Tooooo Cuuuuuuuute! Man, we look pretty good! The kids stole the show though! Not just mine, but Mr. Jack Bug and Miss Breezey looking oh so cute! I feel so blessed having such an awesome family!

Suzie said...

Is John as tall as Carol? Those are all great pics! Jack looks so tall there on John's lap!

Caboose said...

ya carol and john are basically the same height. lots of people think they are twins.~tiana

Ti'ana said...

I don't think I ever realized how dark Jack is. It must be the Jewish side coming out because Dan and I certainly aren't that dark