Saturday, December 6, 2008

Congrats Babe!!!!!

Well I need to do a little bragging on my hubby. Yesterday was his last final.... EVER!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited that this day has finally come, he is officially done with his Masters of Accounting. No more school for him!!!! Could life get any better? He is done traveling to Utah for school which is awesome but Heavenly Father did watch out and protect him because there were NO bad roads between here and Utah and its December for crying out loud. He has worked full time and taken anywhere between 14-18 credits, I call that amazing. I really don't know how he did it and still pulled A's in grad school. He does such an amazing job at being a father and is a HUGE help to me, I am very blessed to have such a wonderful hardworking loving husband. Congrats Babe on such an amazing achievement. I love you. Oh and happy belated blogposted birthday!!! 27!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!

Sina said...

WooooooHoooooo! Congrats to Puppy! I'm so glad for you guys!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Tell Dan congrats! We long for the day we can say the same!! Dan is such a hard worker and great guy. I am so happy for you guys that you can have a normal schedule now.

Kara said...

good job dan! Way to go!