Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Heaven.....

My sister introduced this to me at thankgiving. What can I say... ITS AMAZING!!!! I love eggnog, but this, this stuff knocks the socks off the regular stuff. Unfortunatly after being home in Idaho I have only been able to find the pumpkin spice, not cinnamon, and let me tell ya the cinnamon is WAY better. Thanks Sina for the good holiday tip. Oh and on another holiday treat note, my niece Carol-anne was selling cookie dough for a school thing, so I thought heck why not I'll support her and buy some and get chocolate chip cause then Dan will just eat them..... BIG MISTAKE! You see they come in a little box and are frozen little balls of joy, pop them in the micro for oh 12 seconds and youve got a deliciously sweet morsel of cookie dough sin. BAD BAD IDEA. I may have to just resort to cooking the entire box of cookie dough just so I stop eating them.

2 comments:

Sina said...

walmart and smiths has the cinnamon eggnog. Oh and yeah, the best store ever does too - Harmons! I might have to lock up my cookie dough and send the key with thomas to work. I find myself dreaming of a bit of cookie dough . . . breakfast.

KandK said...

Oh, must try it!!! YUM!!