Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Idaho News

I have found something I really don't care for in Idaho.... the news channels. Seriously how hokey can they be? The anchors have serious problems with reading and speaking without getting all twisted up. I think I was just spoiled by the quality in Utah. But I really just laugh whenever I watch it. The weathermen have some major issues with their weather predictions, take today for example, it was supposed to be clear no snow..... its been snowing all morning and is totally cloudy.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

We love to watch the news when we go to Idaho just for the humor factor. One time they were talking about a robbery & how the police captured the victim.... I think they meant the perpetrator.

Torrie said...

one of those things you learn to live without, it is comical at times but most of the time get your news online

Just the 3 of us. said...

I hear you there. Ever since we moved to Junction we do the same. Just last night we sat there and made fun of the news anchors. I really miss Fox 13 News in the morning.