Thursday, December 11, 2008

Going Private!

Attention all Millerpumpkin's readers: Thank you for your continued readership, I have chosen to make my blog private now. I tried a couple days ago but soon found out that it is a real pain, so I will keep it a public blog for about one more week, this is what I need you to do, please comment your email address that I can invite you to view a private blog with. If you do not want to post your email you can email me your address at tianadmartin@hotmail.com I figure this is the easiest way. So take a moment to comment. Thanks.

12 comments:

Suzie said...

paul.suzie@gmail.com

Jeri Short Gurney said...

jerigurney@gmail.com

Unknown said...

jodimarie11@gmail.com

Sina said...

sinackunz04@hotmail.com

Brittany said...

britty_bug@hotmail.com

Brooke said...

chick_a_dee117@hotmail.com

Just the 3 of us. said...

darcipitt@hotmail.com

Audrey said...

This is Audrey as in your niece in case you didn't know.

angels.never.melt@gmail.com

Nicole said...

sammi_nickel@yahoo.com

camandco said...

cam_and_co_6@hotmail.com

KandK said...

kmillerfam@gmail.com

Kassi said...

cougar.chick@gmail.com