Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter


Easter was great. I love that it was on conference and that my Bday was the day before. Made for a pretty great weekend. To me conference really seemed to focus on service and parenting. The two really go hand in hand. Dont you think? But there is no better subject than selfless service on Easter. It could not be more fitting. The Savior who loved us all so much and served us in the greatest way possible. I hope to be better at serving others and to be better at being a mother while I serve my child and try to teach him what is right by what I say and what I do. I love my family, my parents are wonderful as are my inlaws. Dan and I could not be more blessed. I hope you had a great easter as well.



Jack enjoyed Easter, He is a silly boy and really into cleaning up things lately. And as you can tell he is a boy through and through. A boy is a boy is a boy is a boy. Honestly that whole nature vs nurture debate, I can tell you a boy is simply born ALL boy. On a side note I was driving to rigby today and Jack noticed some tractors out on a farm, he freaked out repeating OO OOO OOO OOO and pointing. He was so excited.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Sam said, "oh he is so cute" while we watched the video. I think Sam is going to be sorely disappointed when I have this baby & it isn't "baby Jack" and all he does is cry & poop.