Friday, April 9, 2010

Oklahoma!

This past fall I went to Oklahoma to "watch" my cousin Maggie. Our Parents were vacationing in South Africa for a couple weeks. We had a really good time with Maggie... here are some fun things that happened.
Maggie had a tennis tournament. She did very well.. although she doesnt think so.
Jack and I had a blast basking in the sun.We went trick or treating around the neighborhood.Sophie the dog was totally enamored with Jack. Like he was one of her little pups. She was very concerned for his well being 24/7. she even slept on the bed with me over looking jack in the pack and play... just to be sure he was safe. She makes me want to have a dog. Tressie if you ever want to get rid of sophie, I would take her in a heartbeat.
Then off we went to visit historic Fort Sill. My favorite was the quaint little church. No kidding this picture is as big as the church. I love old churches.
And we went to see Geronimo's grave as well as the jailhouse he frequented. No lie the stroller could barely get into the door of the jail cell. I guess obesity wasn't an issue then. WE had a bunch of fun on our little vacation.

No comments: