Friday, April 9, 2010

The Great Pumpkin and Halloween.... Finally

Ok I know this was 6 months ago... 6 months of catching up...Yikes! Here we go... fasten your seatbelts. First we get ready for the Great Pumpkin (for more details watch "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.") Note this was all my dad's idea and orchestrated by my mom.
I love my mom but she isnt to much of a green thumb, here is the best pumkin in her garden:
Then there was a pumpkin MIRACLE:
I know, I know. I could hardly believe my eyes either.
Of course Jack had to take a ride on the hot walker. Im anxious to see how he will like it this summer.
Gram's are very special people. Enough said.
Now back to the Great Pumpkin.. Everyone has to pick a pumpkin from the Miracle Pumpkin Patch.
Jack and Daddy
KambreeJohnCarol-AnneThe Youngest Miller ClanGram and Papa and the Grandkids. Oaklee is not pictured she was still incognito.I still think Jack is the cutest little pumpkin ever born. And I dont think anyone could deny that.Then we moved on to celebrating all of our October birthdays.
Everyone having a good time.Then we had to trick or treat. Since not everyone could make it on Oct 31. Jack is a monkey, Kambree is a Giraffe, Carol is a pumpkin princess and John is a Les Schwab dude.Cute Little Monkey.Might I add that Papa picked out his costume :)



Then we needed to eat our Birthday cake. And in Jack's case.. destroy it.
Oupa and his almond raspberry cake, Carol and her pumpkin cake, Dallas and his Cheesecake, Jack and his mini pumpkin cake... Can you say "SPOILED?" I will post a video of Jack eating his cake too. So what do you think of the Great Pumpkin/Halloween/Birthday Party? WHAT A PARTY!

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Oh man i'm sad we missed all of the celebrations.

Suzie said...

I need to be adoped!