Friday, December 3, 2010

Fall 2010


So close to being up to date. Here are Jack and Kittykitty. Every morning when daddy goes to work Jack gets pretty upset unless we let kitty run inside. Then Jack and mommy go on a cat hunt and take kitty back to the garage, and by that time daddy leaving is forgotten. He adores his kitty, she is so nice to him considering what he does to her: pulling her tails, pinching her, accidentally strangling her, chasing her with a plastic golf club, making her sit in the sled.


Here is Helpful Harry. What kid doesn't love doing dishes?


Jack got a r/c train for his birthday. He loves it. It is pretty awesome how well it stays together. He plays with it for hours and hours.
So as I said before I did some supervised sewing. I made this valance for Jack's bigger boy room. I think it turned out pretty cute.Sina and I made this quilt for his toddler bed. I love it. I couldn't be any happier with it.
Cute, right? I also sewed the double layer fleece blanket and the fleece pillow case, because Jack loves fleece and the ties on one end.
I also fashioned this lightswitch cover with my excess material, buttons, and a little modge podge.

We have been singing many songs. This video doesn't do it justice, it seems kids forget what they are doing when the camera is on. Jack loves to sing Book of Mormon stories, Once I was a baby (to the sound of once there was a snowman), and Jesus Bean (also known as Jesus wants me for a sunbeam), and popcorn popping.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Can Jack come live with me? I need a boy that can do dishes around here.... Instead by the time I'm done, I have 2 boys insisting they are starving & the mess begins again!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I love all the pictures and the fun activites. Great job on a quilt and the drapes. I love sewing. YOu also look great. Are you working out?