Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer #3....

I get too lazy to post everything in one post... so here we go again, come join us on the Dinosaur Train....This is something akin to a superman cape I'm sure..... sometimes a guy just gets too busy to put his pants on.Is this a safety hazard?Jack loves to wear my apron to do some light baking and cleaning. Gram has since found his own camoflage apron that is just his size... now dad can't be mad about him wearing a pink flowery apron....
I've been doing my DI christmas shopping all year. This is my awesome find for Jack for his main christmas, a $3 trike. I took some steel wool to it and painted it john deere green and yellow and replaced the wooden blocks with real pedals that were $2, so all in all with everything the bike will be about $10 and so original and sooo cute. I think he will love it. Pictures will come after santa delivers :).Jack spent many many hours playing with kitty like this. He would move all important things to the glass door and play for hours.
And here is a fun new game which varies from horse to trainy choo choo. I really don't know how he doesn't get more rug burns.
All summer long Jack was putting on his shoes, even in his jammies. He just wants to go outside so bad.
It is always a little scary the braver they get. I don't really think that table is the most stable thing in the world. He kept doing cat calls to kitty kitty with that paper towel roll. Silly boy.
I decided to take up sewing as well. I really enjoy it, although Sina and Kara will both tell you I was pretty much a nervous wreck when I started. That needle can be intimidating. Here is one of the first receiving blankets. More project pictures to come.
Here is our sweat shop. What is wrong with the picture?? (notice naughty kitty scaling the screen door).

The end of september we took down the crib and put up the toddler bed. It is so darling but it makes my heart break to think how big our little guy is getting. He LOVES his bed. Super fun to jump on. He did really well getting used to it, and he stays in bed really well now. At first it was soo tempting to play with toys are to get out of bed. He always loves to flip the wrong way and sleep with his head at the foot of his bed.... we will have to figure that out soon.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

That boy is too cute! I loved all those pics. I can't believe he put his shoelaces in the tv like that & that one with the cat scaling the door was pretty sweet too!

Kara said...

He is soo stinking cute!! I love the John Deere room! You did great on the sewing!!