Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MMMMMM Nummies


HMMMM What am I going to do with you silly waabitt?
How about some waaabbitt stew..You know what goes well with waabiit stew? Bear Bisque.



I hid Jack's christmas in my closet. Apparently not tricky enough... and here he is raiding the christmas stash 2 months early.
Still loving the piano.
And still loving Daddy. Hi Daddy!


Our friend Tebbin came over for a couple days. They had a lot of fun together. I love how tebbin speaks and responds to questions....

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

mmmm, can we get some of that stew please!! Jack is too cute. I loved seeing all of your catch up posts I love the pictures. I'm going to have a big catch up myself! I loved that he found his Christmas too funny!

Suzie said...

That is hilarious that he found his christmas! I put some of our boys christmas in their closet & they never found it :)