Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer 2010 Continued..

I guess I really think that pictures are the best way to tell you how summer went. Im sure lots happened that I didnt digitally record but oh well.....
This pic reminds me a lot of Dan. (And I don't think its because dan wears little red check overall shorts....)
Even though he is ALL boy, mom's hairthings are still pretty neat.
Who said talking on the phone while driving is illegal? I HAVE to talk to my gram!

This is Jack talking on the phone to gram.

My little cleaner. He loves to vacume, dust, clean the glass, sweep... just about anything. And I love how he loves to pick up toys. Makes for a very happy mommy.


We spent some summertime in Utah. It was so fun to have all the cousins around. This is my sweet niece Oaklee... It was hilarious to hear here giggle and giggle and giggle.
Kiddie pools are fun, but boy they can be chilly! Just ask Oaklee.
I love this pic of Patty and Oaklee.
And I love this one of Stacy and sweet new baby Avery.They both look great in blue.
On our way home from Utah Jack got pretty restless. So we stopped for a picnic at a park in Pocatello.
This is our fun trick that we learned. I say "put your hand behind your head! you are under arrest!"Then Jack gets tazer tickled. Good time.
I made a furry cotton candy cake......
Next time I think i'll stick to what I know.....This is one of my favorite outfits. Super cute. What a handsome little man.

No comments: