Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday Party with the Millers

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 183

Luke with Aunt Torrie. She got his birthday hat on him for about 2.4 seconds. I brought those party noise makers… note to self… never again.

 Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 185

Jack and his favorite gal pal Ellie. Look at my sad looking cake, not so great the second round. I was so not cut out to be a cake decorator.

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 189

Jack, Ellie, Luke, Grandma, Ezra, Torrie, Wade.

These kids will do anything to come to Grandma’s house, it is the best place in the whole world. I love how grandma and grandpa always are so welcoming and spend so much time listening and spending time with their grandkids.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

wow, glad I scheduled that haircut appointment, yikes I'm looking scary in that photo, I love your kids, it was fun having a party with them, and of course the pinata!

Suzie said...

Wish we lived closer!