Friday, November 9, 2012

Helmet Mania

 

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 013

 

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 015

Suzie requested and Patty for many months now Winking smile that I post of the latest and greatest happenings.. This summer we endured the dreaded HELMET! Luke’s head was flat on the right back, they were concerned about his soft spot because it was so small. But thankfully it was still open so no surgery necessary. It worked nicely and we had it on all summer. Now that was a bummer. We had to be careful not to be in the sunshine so we didn’t roast his noggin. Also you can’t put on any lotion or anything on his head so no sunscreen. He did pretty well with it. I missed being able to kiss his sweet head and smell that sweet baby scent. Because with all that sweat his head ended up smelling like a foot. And it wasn’t till the last few weeks that he figured out how to take it off.  I have some cute pictures of the lake with his helmet and man sized fisherman hat I made him wear. Isn’t it great to know they can fix stuff like this so easily?

3 comments:

Suzie said...

He's so cute! I think he looks like Dan did when he was little. So glad he doesn't have to wear his helmet anymore :)

Patty Sue Martin said...

We're going to need a picture in the fisherman hat! Oh and don't feel like a bad mom about the Pumpkin carving thing, I had Oaklee paint a pumpkin and we didn't even carve them!

Torrie said...

I love Luke and his helmet, whenever I see one I will always think about Summer 2012, it was a good one!