Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 168

 

Jack pinecone

Jack has a shy nature as you all know. So this year I have put him in anything and everything. He did swim lessons all summer and recently passed to the next level “eel”, he did T-ball in June, he enjoyed that but he definitly was interested in the dirt and grass and dandelions and collecting pinecones… he was in the outfield a bunch. And getting the bases down took awhile but it was so fun to go sit in the sun and watch him play. It was really good for him.

Jack and Luke SummerFall 2012 197

It snowed the other day (of course all the snow is gone now), had lots of fun building snowballs and snowmen and sliding and snow angels. Love that boy.

1 comment:

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I am so glad you updated, I have been waiting to hear how things are going. Ok happy birthday to jack and Luke. Which means we haven't seen you in a year...sad. I love the chickens, why green eggs that is a little weird . I would love the preschool the jack is going to, we have one and i hate it which means I am taking carter from it. I think you look great in the one picture you posted. I hope you guys have a good winter and keep up with the blog.