Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Could it be true?

On this past Sunday once again I made a stellar effort to get to sacrament and ..... I DID IT!! This time however I chose not to dry and curl my hair, I just put in in a pony a little wet. It was so nice to go. I thought I would probably go home after, but I was feeling pretty good so I thought I would take Jack to nursery to try to convince him that it really is fun. I didn't do anything to help but just sit there for moral support for Jack, but I figure maybe thats enough help that he isnt sobbing the entire time. And after awhile he warmed up and I think really enjoyed himself. It was a fabulous Sunday, and I felt very blessed.

Monday. Last day of tax season..... went to a fun playdate at Sonia's house with Korban. Got to hold sweet baby Preston and that reassured me this must all be worth it. Felt pretty good all day. Dan even called me at 9 am needing me to bring him my car since his alternator went out. And I felt fine. (on a side note thank you thank you again my dear bro in law Thomas for once again saving our hides and fixing our car for us after a full day of work, he is terriffic! and thank you to sina, carol, and john for letting us steal him for awhile).

Tuesday morning... I woke up before 7 am and I didn't think I was going to die. We will see how the day progresses.

Could this be happening... Could my miracle really be arriving?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

T! I hope you are at the end of all that!! Definitely no fun at all!! So once upon a time we were going to get together once I got settled in! And now we are getting ready to leave again in a couple of months!! Someday we will get together! Wel I hope again that your second trimester is better than the first! When are you due by the way?

Suzie said...

I hope it is!!!! Dang you guys sure have had your share of car issues lately!