Thursday, April 7, 2011

KFC isn't really worth it....

So Jack and I have been home all week, I just haven't been feeling well. So I was thinking today how KFC mashed potatoes sounded good enough. I thought it wouldn't be too tough to get out for 20 minutes to go get it since Jack is suffering from major cabin fever. It might be a nice break. So I get jack in the car, and go to get in and suddenly feel very ill. So I put up the garage door and step out into the snowy weather to let the cold help me out. I let the drip drip runoff water on our roof drip on my head. But its not really working. I think about losing it in the flower bed but think better of it and run inside. Jack is stuck in the car in his seat with the garage door open and the car door open. I run in to try some cold water on the face. Then rush for the "puke bowl" every family has one. I do my business and run to the bathroom to finish my business. I try to get it over with as soon as possible because I can hear Jack screaming and crying in the car. I eventually come to his rescue with a sippy of milk to make him feel better. And I STILL decide to take a short trip to KFC. This is when you are all yelling at me saying in your heads IDIOT! and why didnt i listen?? We get there and I feel sick sick sick. We get home and I feel sick sick sick. And this is when I finally decide.... maybe KFC isn't really worth it after all. Maybe I thought since I am so close to my 2nd trimester is wouldnt be so bad.... think again. I guess that means we won't be having any more adventures around the town for awhile.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh boy...do I sympathize with you and I'm sorry. It is so sad and yet slightly funny, or it will be when you are done with this pregnancy! This is my similar story. http://russandkatypaskett.blogspot.com/2009/09/trying-to-do-too-much.html