Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Shower


I am totally excited about my baby shower that my sister is planning for me!!! Ever since I became preganant I have been a bit obsessed with pumpkins. Mostly fact that I am really starting to look like a pumpkin, Jack will be my "Jack'olantern" and Haloween in general. So my sister, Sina, and I were brainstorming possible themes for the shower. I quickly ruled out Dan's suggestions; AK 47 shower or camo. NOT HAPPENING. But I wasnt really coming up with anything fun, until my sis found a site with lots of fun ideas for a PUMPKIN OCTOBER BABY SHOWER!!!!! SSSOOO FUUUNNN. It is going to be great, I even personally requested her yummmy pumpkin pie as desert, and my moms house will look so fantastic all decorated for Halloween with all those pumpkins, they even have a pumpkin patch. If that isnt enough to real you in this might, my tummy is going to be soooo huge and for some crazy reason people flock to pregnant bellies and always lean down and touch and ooogle and chat with the little pumpkin inside, so it would be the perfect time for you to get that all out of your system. I hope you are free to come, of course the invites wont be sent for awhile yet, but it will be a blast and I hope you can make it.

11 comments:

Sina said...

Hey Peeps! I need addresses so I can invite you to the baby shower! My email is SinaCKunz04@hotmail.com
It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait! Good food, but not limited to pumpkin pie, games and prizes!!! Please email me!

Suzie said...

Yeah! I'll come. I want to do one for you with your Meadow Ward peeps as well, so start making me a list of people you want invited for that.

Ti'ana said...

sina did we decide oct 11?

Sina said...

I talked to mom today and yes Oct. 11th sounds good if it works for you!!!

Pamela said...

Where is this going to be? If it's relatively close can I invite myself?????? Lol...no seriously.

Ti'ana said...

hahaha pam, we were already going to invite you, although its in spanish fork utah, i dont know if that is to far away, but you are totally welcome to come!

Pamela said...

My in-laws live there (well, between Salem and Payson I think) so we go down a couple times a month so I don't think that will be any kind of problem, plus I'm sure Grandma would love any reason for us to go down and have Spencer visit her. Fabulous.

KandK said...

Don't forget us down here....Can I bring the girls or what??

Ti'ana said...

of course you HAVE to bring the girls, the more the merrier!!!

Kara said...

What about us Idahoans? We would maybe pile up in a car and come down that would be really fun!!

Sina said...

Of course you Spuds can be there too! I just need addresses please to make sure I invite everyone that needs to be invited! Family, friends, kiddos, the works! We'd love this to be a happening shower! Email me at SinaCKunz04@hotmail.com with your mailing info! thanks!