Tuesday, July 22, 2008

YUCKY BREAD

I was making dinner tonight, I thought spaghetti, green beans, and garlic bread sounded yummy. So I was getting everything ready and I was finally ready to pop in the garlic bread. I took it out of the bag so I could put it under the broiler and I saw a dark speck on it. So I decided to go in for a closer inspection. Upon bringing it closer to my eye I realized there was a big, gigantic, juicy, nasty black FLY squished on the side. Needless to say we made our own garlic toast. SICK, seriously you nasty smith's bakers don't you open your eyes when you package up your fly infested bread? huh?

3 comments:

Sina said...

eeeewwwwwwww! That's gross! Garlic bread with extra protein. Yuck! take it back! yuck! I bought some garlic bread once from smiths. After it was done cooking , I opened it up to make sure it was all melted inside only to discover the entire inside was covered in this grey green mold. The sad thing was I had just bought it the day before. Gross stuff!

KandK said...

That is bad!!!! I would have so taken it back when I went in next....so sick!!!!!

Kara said...

did you take it back to the grocery store? I would have been furious!!