Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scentsy

My sister in law, Stacy, sells Scentsy products. These are amazing! I love the pomegranate... its truly divine. What I love about Scentsy is that there is no flame, and the wonder scents spread rapidly throughout your house plus NO MESSES! When you are done with a scent you can pour it out or wait for it to solidify and it will pop out in one chunk. Scentsy works much better than scented candles, no flame, no mess, the wax will not burn you, and no dangerous overheating candle warmer that doesn't really spread the scent anyways. So if you are still spending outrageous amounts of money on candles, I suggest you look into Scentsy.

2 comments:

Sina said...

I'll be having another one of Stacy's scentsy parties in October to get all those fun wintertime scents!!!!

Kara said...

I love scentsy! I also like that there is no flame and no mess! That really is welcome at our circus house!