Monday, July 21, 2008

A Breakthrough

Today I feel I have reached a major landmark in this pregnancy. I FINALLY have less than 100 days to go! I seems as though i can really start a true countdown. Not that I can't count over 100 but it does seem to get a little redundant doesn't it? So I will endure and persevere knowing that there is an end in sight. Just think in a week or two I will reach my last trimester... another great landmark in my quest to parenthood. Still though I am a tad edgy about what my future holds in the next 99 days. I have heard countless times over and over again that "just wait the third trimester is the worst," and I can't help thinking, honestly how does it get any worse than the first trimester?? I really don't know, but I am sure very soon I will start to find out. And since I am apprehensively awaiting for the worst, I sooth my fears by thinking OK just 62 more days till maternity leave. I can do this. And if things turn out to be just as bad as the first trimester at least I know I have a caring, understanding and loving husband who will listen to me cry and complain and puke and wipe my tears away. So much patience he has, that I can scarcely understand.

2 comments:

Sina said...

Hey! The last trimester is the worst because of the wait! It get so horrible waiting and waiting. Your going to be just fine. Yes it gets harder to move around, to see your shoes, to find a comfortable spot to sleep, to get your maternity clothes on and so on. But nothing is as bad as what you went through in the first and most of the second trimester. Just keep hydrated and cool!

KandK said...

Seriously, those Miller boys are keeper when it comes to taking care of their wives....Kevin was always so good to me...hey, he still is and I'm finished having his babies!