Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doc Appointment

I went to see my doc yesterday for another checkup. My B/P was 132/78, only trace protein in my urine!!!! HUURRRAAAYYYY!!!! It eased my stress a bit and I am glad to say that I get to go back again in a month and not sooner. I got weighed and my doc said that I was doing great and was right on the dot for weight gain every time, so basically I am not getting too fat just the right amount of fat :) she also measured my belly and I am measuring where I should, and the doppler found the heartbeat no problem. So there is a good update for you, one that I am satisfied with.

5 comments:

Torrie said...

Yeah, I love it when everything is boring and normal and the best part you don't have to go back for one month.

Sina said...

WooooHoooo! Glad to hear!!! Don't you just love hearing the heartbeat?

Suzie said...

YEAH!!!

Kara said...

That is awesome! Way to pass all of your tests!

KandK said...

Another month of relief!!