Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back Stabber

So a couple months ago Dan and I were in bed snoozing away when I had some strange dream and I reached over and SOFTLY punched Dan in the face. He woke up startled saying "What the hell," I felt so bad and weird that I did that that I decided to play like I was still asleep.... the next morning he questioned me about it, and I couldnt lie and say I slept through the whole ordeal, so he brought it up over and over again about how horrible I was for punching my sleeping husband in the face. I did feel pretty bad, but not anymore. Around 6 am on saturday I was comfortably sleeping on my side facing away from him when suddenly someone punches me on the side of my back. I wake up startled say OW OW OW OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR????? He then realizes what happened and is a tad horrified about it and rubs my back saying IM SORRY IM SORRY. So when we finally get up a couple hours later I ask him what he was thinking, he said he was having a dream that he was playing in one of his xbox games and came up behind a guy and was going to stab him in the back..... to bad his 7 month pregnant wife turned out to be the victim. So now I think I have the upper hand sure I may have punched my sleeping husband in the face but at least I wasnt the one to punch my sleeping pregnant wife in the back. Poor Dan he really was a bit mortified. But maybe they were right about the violence being connected to video games?? I just cant be sure. Dont worry Dan I love you.

4 comments:

Suzie said...

I don't think you should let him play XBOX anymore....LOL

Sina said...

Hahahahahaha!

KandK said...

That is so funny!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK! I know you posted this awhile ago, but I just found your blog, thanks to Jeri, but I was laughing SO HARD through his post because I can hear you telling this story and I absolutely love how you SOFTLY punched him in the face...Oh man, you made my day, thanks!