Sunday, August 24, 2008

Doc Appointment

I went to the ob/gyn clinic again on friday for another checkup. So far everything looks good still. There was a heart beat, he is moving around, I still measure where I am, my bp was 118/76, no protien in the urine, the only thing I need to work on is my weight, I have been right on the dot for weight gain at all my previous appointment but this time I gained a bit more than I should have, hence I made dan take me to Costco to pick up some vegis and fruits, I need to take it easy on the junk food. Time to behave. I have become a serious junk food junkie, I really need to get undercontrol. Im a tad horrified by the thought of gaining to much weight, my grandma gained 80 pounds when she had my dad!! 80!!! YIKES. no more junk food. no more junk food. no more junk food. Come on chant it with me. no more junk food. no more junk food.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

I thought you looked great when I saw you the other day!

wildnis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sina said...

who's comment did you remove? Anyways, you're beautiful!

Torrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torrie said...

Don't stress to much, I know what you mean I'm a pregnant junk food junkie and it is even harder after I have a baby because every tastes soooo good and you can eat ALOT.
I hate how the dr always makes you feel so guilty about the wt. gain. They did me anyway. No worries, most likely the next two visits you won't gain anything.
Curb the appetite now if you can, if not don't feel guilty and eat up, a whole bag of chips and a box of hot tamales didn't kill me.

p.s. this was not a one time thing.

Torrie said...

Okay so I just read that you will have to approve your comments so I sent the comment like three comments ....sorry pick your favorite and erase the rest...duh