Sunday, August 24, 2008

Number 4,573,689,882,445,450.2 Why I Love Dan

So this past saturday I tested just how much Dan loved me. Or maybe it was just payback for being back stabbed. No I told him about 6 hours earlier what I was going to put him through, then he stabbed me in the back... hhhmmm are you seeing a pattern here? Ok so I guess I was just testing his love. He passed with flying colors. Not only did he suffer through a SEVEN, thats right SEVEN, hour birthing class with me, he didnt even complain. He was ultra supportive and patient about me monopolizing his saturday with breathing techniques, birthing videos, sickening imgages of afterbirth, comfort techniques, learning all sorts of stuff even breast feeding. It really was a good class and we learned a bunch, it will be nice not being in the dark when it comes time for it all to happen, I just dont think 7 hours is really neccessary. But hey at least we will be more ready and at least I know Dan REALLY REALLY REALLY loves me.

No comments: