Monday, September 1, 2008

Am I Freaking Out?

So I have been feeling a little weird lately so I have been wondering if it is my blood pressure or maybe I am just being a nervous nilly. I took it a couple days ago at Smiths and it was 136/83, not to terrible but elevated enough. Tonight I was at work and just felt funny and like my chest was pounding, so I decided to check it again. My first reading was 174/83, at this I was a little freaked out. But I decided our machines are crap and to settle down and check it on the other arm the reading was 135/76. Ok, that I can deal with. So I waited 10 minutes and took it a third time on the same arm that gave me the high reading and it was 136/73. OK OK. I think I may be freaking out a tad, so I guess the best thing to do would be just to tell my doc when I go in for a checkup on friday??? What do you think?

1 comment:

Sina said...

tell your doc tomorrow.