Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gambling for Pumpkins

OK, thanks to a great suggestion by Suzie I have decided to officially open on this the eighteenth day of September two thousand and eight the TAKE A GUESS FOR BABY JACK'S ARRIVAL GAME. Its not a hard game to understand and the rules are pretty basic... take a guess on what day Jack will arrive (my due date is October 28 for those who don't remember) and I will try to think of a fun prize for the winner, perhaps something along the lines of a free ticket to the fun and exciting Miller Moving Day!!! An event taking place sometime in October as well, but if my little Jack decides to arrive after that day I will have to come up with another prize..... Here are some helpful hints that might help you narrow down which day you may want to choose (although I really don't know either).

1. My OB/GYN doc goes on vacation October 12-18.
2. Closing day on our house is set October 17.
3. Busiest day of the Accountants (Dan's) work year is October 15 and they ALWAYS work late.
4. The October full moon is on October 14.
5. Have to be out of the condo on October 31. (if jacks still in by then I will not be very happy)
6. Baby Shower is October 11.
7. Closing day on the condo is September 30. (hopefully to early to come)

OK there you have it people. I think you may see a nice little pattern in the dates, in which I totally believe Jack is likely to come mostly because he can't...... OK take your guess. Only one guess per person please. And if you say mean things like November 14, I will personally hunt you down.

11 comments:

Suzie said...

One day you are going to look back at this post & wonder what in the world you 2 were thinking. And then you'll laugh, seeing that it's all in the past & you somehow survived! I'll keep my guess on Oct 18, or was it 17... Jack is coming early, that's all I know...

KandK said...

I say October 20th!

Ti'ana said...

My guess will be October 16.

Sina said...

I have October 17th and the 10th!

Ti'ana said...

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE GUESS PER PERSON THAT MEAN ONE DAY PER PERSON!!!!!!!I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN EASY GAME!

Caboose said...

In that case I would have to say somewhere between Oct 1 through the 15th.

Sina said...

Yeah yeah yeah, we get it. Carol picks Octber 17th, John says the 16th, Thomas says the 10th and I say the 19th.

Kara said...

I guess the 21 of October!!

Torrie said...

I'm going to be cruel and say October 28, just because sometimes when you expect things early it doesn't happen. I hope my guess is wrong, but if it is right I can't wait to see my prize, I'm very strong so moving you into your nice new house would be very fun.

Patty Sue Martin said...

Hmmm, I think I am going to say the 24th, sorry T but I think Jack might like it in your nice round pumpkin like tummy!!

Suzie said...

Looks like Dan wins the contest & he already has his prize, a beautiful new baby of his very own!