Thursday, September 11, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Shopping

So I have been totally over the top excited about going house shopping tommorrow morning. I printed off papers about each listing we are going to look at and ordered them from love to love not as much. Well I pretty much narrowed it down to 2 houses that I am totally head over heels for on the mls BUT...... I just checked the mls listings again because I love looking at these houses over and over and over again and now my #2 choice house is gone!!! Just like that GONE! Well I sure hope house #1 is still out there and empty waiting for a new little family to love it and slather it with moose decorations. I wont feel bad I still have like 5 backups anyway. But still my heart goes out to the little house on the pararie that I will never know.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

You need to email me some mls listings to I can look at them! I can't wait to see what you find! Also you better update us on your doc appt asap as well.