Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

I will no longer be "moderating" comments. A few posts ago I tried to use a picture of candy for one of my posts about gaining pregnancy weight, and apparently the person who took the picture was not happy about me using it... weird I know, but anyways he/she left a nasty comment and I felt it was in the best interest of my blog readers to take off the photo of candy and also to erase the comment. So I had to moderate the comments to erase it and I forgot to change it back to normal afterwards. I would like all of you to know that I will not be censoring my blog and you are free to comment as you like mostly because I like all of you and I trust that you would no comment inappropriately. I do not want you to feel that I have made this my own personal China (for a funny article on China's censorship during the olympics see Dan's Blog at http://borrowpit.blogspot.com/ ). On a funny note I thought all of you had lost interest in my blog because I was no longer receiving any comments.... it took weeks for me to realize that my settings were still askew. So... thank you for your fun comments and your continued interest in my blog. Feel free to comment to your hearts desire.

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

That is hilarious, I think I missed that post, darn it!